As a Windows Administrator, you will:
- Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly skilled professionals.
- Receive a robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Be part of an empowered accountability culture where each employee-owner has a meaningful stake in the future success and growth of the company.
A week in the life of a Windows System Administrator:
- Has a minimum of three years experience as a Windows Systems Administrator with experience with cloud administration (configuring, managing, and maintaining cloud networks and systems).
- Supports Production and Development direct support to the Cloud and On-premise Windows infrastructures
- Is Responsible for full Life Cycle support of AWS GovCloud and On-Premised hosted Systems / Applications.
- Reviews, evaluates, and fine-tunes system performance to achieve peak efficiency and reliability for Mission Systems/Applications.
- Monitors the environment to ensure adequate resources (hardware, software, and through-put) are available to meet customer requirements.
- Coordinates problem resolution with customers, teammates, and vendors.
- Evaluates new and existing system software/hardware and recommends changes to improve efficiency and functionality.
- Provides management with status of projects, problem resolution, and/or other system administration statuses that require upward and outward communication.
- Provides the necessary system administration expertise to satisfy business requirements, through the process of documenting and implementing the final system administration solution.
- Implements, monitors, and maintains Cybersecurity compliance vulnerability mitigations, working with the Cybersecurity team.
- Performs Interface Administration, including sFTP, SFG, shell scripting, etc.)
- Performs maintenance and administrative scripting (PowerShell, Perl, etc.)
- Performs Citrix and Control-M Administration
- Supports Tier II Production and Development support, including DISA ticket submission and tracking.
- Available on-call for daily maintenance, monitoring, problem resolution, and functionality releases, etc.
- 3+ years experience as a Windows Systems Administrator with broad experience with current and legacy versions of Windows Server platforms.
- Experience and certification within Amazon Web Services a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certified (Security + or equivalent)
- Highly proficient oral and written communication with Technical and Management staff required