Are you interested in joining a premiere team within a stable organization? Have you reached a point in your current role where you’re looking to be more challenged? Do you have a strong knack for problem solving and project resolution? If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these, we may have the spot for you…
Accentuate Staffing has partnered with a world leader seeking a Windows Systems Administrator to join their prestigious team. This is a long term contract position (12+ months) within this company. In this role, you will be on the front lines providing administration and support for various Windows based environments within the group. To be a fit, you have to have a strong background with Active Directory, TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP and exceptional troubleshooting skills. It’s a team setting, but you will have to work independently as well to get the job done. Additional requirements listed below:
- 4+ Years Windows server administration including Active Directory and MS Exchange, including Group Policy Management and Email Filtering.
- 4+ Years VMWare ESXi administration including networking and storage administration
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- SQL Server installation, configuration and administration and familiarity of stored procedures
- Experience with Citrix and Cisco UCS Manager a plus!!
- Qualified applicants must be professional, well organized, results driven and persistent, and able to work in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Must possess excellent communication skills with the ability to handle challenging situations calmly and professionally, and identify issues and present options resulting in a final resolution
- Excellent time management, attendance and punctuality are a must
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
If you’re an experienced Systems Administrator and are ready to reach new heights in your career, this is your chance!! Send me your resume TODAY!!!