- Determine the source and cause of application software deficiencies within the networked server environment and initiate appropriate action(s) for problem resolution, including communication with vendors and HQ.
- Monitor performance of installed Automated Information System (AIS) and initiate appropriate action to optimize and correct systems shortfalls.
- Working and updating Enterprise Help Desk (EHD) tickets
- Download and modify weekly Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans
- Provide environmental administration support to include systems administration, applied database administration, and other related services for DLA sponsored initiatives.
- Ensure all maintenance and upgrade functions are performed on each supported platform/ product on a regular basis for optimal performance using Enterprise standard tools for updating and patching.
- Manage and maintain appropriate storage media and provide for appropriate storage, backup and recovery of all OS software, software libraries and files in accordance with disaster recovery and COOP plans.
- Track maintenance support for all hardware and software administered under this contract.
- Manage and monitor at a minimum system logs, data inputs, data validity, database, and file systems growth patterns and trends.
In order to be considered for the Windows Administrator opportunity with NES Associates, a GDIT company, you must meet the following qualifications:
- 6 years of progressive IT experience with 2 years hands on experience with windows administration.
- Top Secret or Secret with SSBI
- Must have Computing Environment certification, one of the following: MCSA 2003, MCSE 2003, M2003 NET 4, M2008 NET 7, MCITP SA, MCITP EA, CSA:WS2012, MCSE:WS2012, MCSA:WS2008, MCSM:DS, M2012 NET, MCM: Windows Server 2008: Directory, MCA: MS Windows Server Directory, CCAA, GCWN M
- Must have one of the following IAT-II certification or higher: CCNA Security, CySA (formerly CSA+), Security+CE, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP or higher.