Windows System Administrator
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI clearance.
The Windows System Administrator will
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems to include but not limited to:
- Windows2008 and 2012 servers
- ESX Virtualized environment
- System Preventive Maintenance
- Active Directory
- Storage environments
- Manage the IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. Assist as needed with Tier 1 (Help Desk) and provide mentoring and leadership for Tier 1 staff.
- Configure and manage server Windows operating systems and install/load operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Participate on teams in the analysis and design of new large-scale Windows operating systems and/or modifications to existing systems
- Perform high level analysis of Windows operating systems and applications software requirements, processes, and characteristics for the purpose of assuring efficient and effective software design and operation
- Evaluate new system and application requirements regarding impact to the Windows operating system environment.
- Candidate must be accomplished in all areas of analysis, design, installation, implementation, configuration, tuning, administration, operation, and security of mid-tier Windows systems.
- Windows Server 2008+
- Exchange 2013+
- Familiarity with Linux (RHEL7+)
- 4-6 years' systems administration experience in mid-to-large environments.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is preferred.
Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have an active TS/SCI clearance.