Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 29 days ago
ASRC Federal InuTeq provides information security, enterprise architecture, software development and health IT solutions to federal government customers. Our employees embrace innovation and are committed to a culture of continuous, standards-driven process improvement and assimilation of industry best practices. We are seeking a Windows Systems Administrator for our Lorton, VA location.
- General Microsoft Windows system administration, security patching, OS
upgrades, troubleshooting problems, and ensuring maximum availability.
- Schedule and perform regular systems maintenance.
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install
patches and resolve software and hardware related problems.
- Working with team members to integrate tool with other IT systems and
attending meetings with the client to understand requirements, change
requests and defect reports.
- Should be able to provide guidelines, do or don't do recommendations and
Requirements: Must possess an active Secret security clearance and be
eligible for Top Secret.
- Knowledge in any of the following: MS Windows, Active directory, and Group
- Strong experience with system management tools, logical file systems, and
- Knowledge of DoD Security Policies.
- Demonstrated initiative, customer orientation and team work competencies.
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people.
- Demonstrate knowledge of various ports and protocols.
Nice to have: Knowledge of Linux
- Must have a valid CompTIA Security+ certification (or equivalent).
- 5+ years professional systems configuration and maintenance experience ,
Windows data center environment. - A minimum of 3 years' experience
supporting a mission critical IT infrastructure.