Seeking experienced Windows System Administrator to provive support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
Title of Position: System Administrator Level 3
Description of Position:
- Experience with the principles and practice of system administration management; including managing processes and services, system installation and configuration, printer systems and fundamentals of security.
- Administers a complex site independently and or assists in the administration of a larger site.
- Provides Tiers 1-3 help desk support assisting with day to day activities of installing and troubleshooting hardware, software and applications.
- Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network and storage engineers.
- Create administrator and service accounts, maintains system documentation, tunes system performance and installs system-wide software.
- Evaluates vendor products and makes recommendations to the customer.
- Coordinate upgrades/installations and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- U.S. Citizenship and TS/SCI with Polygraph
Education and Experience Required:
- Master's degree and two (2) years’ experience, Bachelor's Degree and five (5) years’ experience, Associate's Degree and seven (7) years experience, or HighSchool Grad and nine (9) years’ experience in System Administration.
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position. Security+, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP, GSIH, or GCED. Training and Certification provided for applicants meeting the above requirements
- Windows 10 desktop administration
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012 system administration
- Active Directory administration
- Linux Systems Administration
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Thin/Zero client technology and problem resolution experience
- VMWare or Hyper-V experience
ProSync's executive team creates and expands business opportunities, recruits talented and intelligent technology professionals, and fosters a company culture that empowers ProSync professionals to shape and moldthe direction of their careers and the direction of ProSync.
Employees of ProSync Technology Group, LLC and applicants for employment shall be afforded equal opportunity in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, sex, age, or marital status.