Windows Software Engineer - Architect Level
We are looking for Windows Software Engineer - Architect Level? for our client in Sunnyvale, CA
Job Title: Windows Software Engineer - Architect Level?
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Windows Systems Administrators embrace Google's motto to ensure millions of users can access the world's information without a glitch.
- As a Windows Systems Administrator at Google, you own and support the needs of one of Google's server infrastructure systems.
- You're highly technical and work directly with other server and service owners to ensure reliability and sustainability of the Google service infrastructure as well as compliance with internal policies.
- Success in this role means you are able to support servers in a mixed operating system environment and work efficiently with our internal technology providers as well as other operations groups.
- Googlers rely on your guidance when it comes to design decisions so you'll have a direct impact in keeping the business productive
- Experience with the management, security and optimization of large Windows deployments including Windows2008 R2 and 2012 R2.
- Experience in automation using one of the programming/scriptinglanguages such as PowerShell, Go, Python, C#, C++.
- Experience with designing and implementing build automation, and configuration management for operating system platforms.
- Ability to troubleshoot OS and application issues in Windows and understanding of Windowssecurity including host level firewalls.
- Enterprise Windows fleet management background in a mixed environment (Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, etc.).
- Experience designing and implementing highly scalable systems.
- Familiarity with standard Windows tools (eg. perfmon, dumpcap).
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies.
- Experience with setting up and running puppet configuration management
- Experiencetroubleshooting and tuning JVM issues
- BA/BS degree in a technical field with 5years of industry related experience.
- Support, maintain and deploy team-supported infrastructure and documentation.
- Develop and implement process improvements in how we build, secure, manage, and maintain our user communities.
- Work in a fast-paced environment while ensuring the uptime and availability of Google's internal services to Googlers.
- Be innovative in the approach to systems design and management.
- Work closely with various network and software engineering teams.