A global Asset Management firm is seeking a Windows Server Security Architect to join their team in New York. This candidate will help provide the highest level of security consultancy and engineeringsupport for Windows Server security agents. The primary focus will be engineeringWindowssecurity agents and tooling utilized to manage the various solutions.
- Engineering, analysis and development of Windows Server security agents / solutions
- Provide architecture assurance on Windowssecurity initiatives
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation including Documenting & Publishing fixes in central knowledge base ?Work with global colleagues to provide globally consistent processes and solutions.
- Investigate & Troubleshoot root causes when escalated from operations.
- Input into Business Continuity Planning and Practices
- Excellent understanding and experience of architecting, engineering and automating Windows Server Security solutions for a Global environment of 10,000+ Servers
- AntiVirus, Encryption, Sandboxing, OS Hardening, RBAC etc.
- Experience of working with Enterprise Security Products and Frameworks (Symantec, Avecto, NIST, CIS)
- Scripting and Automating Skills (Powershell, VBscript, C#)
- Knowledge of common WindowsInfrastructure (Active Directory/SCCM/GPO)?Expert Level Windows Operating System knowledge, including kernel debugging.
- General networking (Firewalls, Routing, NAT, OSI Model, packet trace and analysis, etc.)