SC3 is a leading provider of high-end mission support, consulting and technology solutions to the federal government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations and nonprofit organizations. SC3’s national security efforts reach across the intelligence community and Department of Defense, providing full life-cycle operational and cyber support and differentiated capabilities to meet our customer’s challenging mission.
In addition to our government services area, SC3 provides cutting-edge competitive intelligence and strategic management consulting to commercial clients. Private industry leaders from the financial, health care, manufacturing and other sectors turn to SC3 to ensure that they have access to the most relevant, current, and strategically important information – not only to grow their businesses, but also to protect them.
The Server/San Support Team will be responsible for a Windows enterprise server environment that consists of 250 DELL servers, 42 classified servers, and 18 SANs in a virtualized environment supporting 3600 user accounts. This position requires a Secret clearance.
- Ensure the availability and usability of the legacy Email servers for the classified network in accordance with the Performance Task Metric
- Provide day-to-day service operations of all Microsoft Enterprise Services, which include Active Directory, Internet Information Services (IIS), SQL, and NETOPS utilities such as SCCM/SCOM. Day to day service operations shall include: accounts management, file backup and restoration coordination, and system monitoring and diagnostics
- Perform Systems Lifecycle management for all equipment described in 4.4.3, including planning, implementation, maintenance, upgrades, consolidation, and decommissioning of enterprise hardware, and software.
- Submit service requests for evaluation within one (1) hour of determining that all avenues of troubleshooting have been exhausted and shall continue following up until the issue is resolved.
- Ensure the Enterprise Windows Servers and SANs are fully functional 99.999% of the time, twenty-four (24) hours a day/seven (7) days a week.
- Provide an After Action Reports related to all unscheduled downtime within 48 business hours of the resolution to the TM.
- Ensure that the Enterprise Windows Servers meets all current regulations as provided by the customer
- Monitor the Enterprise Windows Servers backup on a daily basis via reports received via email from the UNIX team. If a failure occurs during the backup process, the Contractor shall troubleshoot the failure and resolve or escalate the issue to the UNIX team, contact information will be provided upon contract award.
- Implement and monitor the Enterprise Windows Servers disaster recovery and continuity of operations plans
- Implement and monitor the Enterprise Windows Servers testing and installation of patches, updates, additional tools and future versions of all software on a daily basis.
- Ensure the Enterprise Windows Servers daily logs are kept on the Enterprise Log Server according to the Department of Defense Security Technical Implementation Guide (DOD STIGS)
- Open communication with all IT teams within ARL to communicate and troubleshoot all IT issues for the assurance of the Enterprise Windows Servers server reliability.
- Perform full beta-testing to ensure full functionality and integration with all Enterprise Windows Servers prior to applying changes to production systems.
- Provide written test plan for approval prior to implementation.
- Provide written testing results within one (1) week of implementation.
- Perform preventative maintenance and server patching after normal business hours
- Schedule installation of all required server patches to occur outside of normal business hours (Mon – Fri, 0630 – 1800), so that they do not disrupt the operational capabilities provided to the workforce through the IT infrastructure
- Perform expansion or consolidation of the servers.
- Distribute all Microsoft updates via automated software deployment tools to the all standard desktops.
- Perform keyword searches
- Perform spillage cleanup in accordance with the SOP
- Provide recommendations in the monthly report on new technologies for the improvement of file maintenance, ongoing capacity planning and management, continuity of operations and system integration.
- Microsoft Certificate
- Security+ Certificate
Our values are simple and straightforward. We know that competitive salaries and generous benefits are essential in our industry and SC3 strives to offer the best in both areas.
We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Supplemental Life & AD&D
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Identity Protection Services