Windows Project Manager
Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client is a major American multinational finance and financial services company, active in the investment banking and management sphere worldwide.
They are currently looking for a strong Windows 10 Migration Analyst to join their operations in Jersey City, NJ.
The role will involve acting as a project manager for an OS migration in different business units, overseeing Windows 10 and Office 2016 migrations across integrated application environments.
The migration will require a strong resource planner (as opposed to a technical PM) able to determine optimal staff and migration planning across the breadth of the migration project.
- Support technical project management team
- Track and manage logistics, resource allocation in the context of migrations
- Liaise with business units to ensure proper scheduling and minimizing disruptions
- Provide analytics and certify migration results
- Work with end users and engineering team to resolve compatibility issues
- The idea candidate has several (3+) years’ experience in technical planning and project management across large enterprise environments, overseeing migrations in Windows OS
- Strong communication skills, able to work with end users of all levels and seniority
- Strong familiarity with Windows 10 OS and Office 2016 products
- A strong track record of Project Management success within the IT sector
- Project Manager certification (PMP, PMI) is a strong advantage