This position will be responsible for implementing and supporting a global Office 365 solution focused on the end-user experience. This role is also a key member of the team responsible for leading the introduction of new and innovative technologies to help the businesses increase employee productivity and engagement, and increase integration with backend business processes.
- Maintain and administer Office 365 (O365) services.
- Troubleshoot and manage Tier 3 calls/tickets escalated from the Help Desk
- Plan and coordinate updates, outages, maintenance windows, and any other activities that could impact the availability of services.
- In-depth knowledge of O365
- Support to Office 365 migrations including design, architecture, configuration, migration best practices, and strategies to support Office 365 operational KPIs.
- Technical implementation of Office 365 and support of the Office 365 tenant
- Working with team members to develop the solution path for migration from on-premises solution to Office 365 operating in cloud.
- Support the Project Manager in gathering and analyzing requirements, solution design, and execute the migration, while delivering high customer satisfaction.
- Experience migrating different business units to single, Office 365 environment.
- Microsoft Office 365's Cloud suite including Office, Skype for Business, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Experience with Microsoft Azure AD
- Knowledge of O365 groups
- Ability to create custom PowerShell scripts and commands for automation
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with teams, some of which may be geographically distributed
- Initiative and ability to quickly acquire knowledge
- Understanding of basic project management principles
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s). or equivalent work experience may be considered for this role.