A leading global financial services firm, active in investment banking, wealth management, securities, and investment management services is searing for a strong PMO Consultant to work within their operations in New York.
You will be contributing to the large-scale implementation of a Windows Migration across the firm, comprising multiple business units.
- Create and manage work stream schedules
- Provide workstream meeting management
- Provide updates for PMs
- Create weekly status reports
- Manage RAID (risk, assumptions, issues, dependencies) within PMO
- Manage project documentation
- 6+ years?experience working in a Project Management Office role
- Strong grasp of project management approaches, tools, and best practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel and MS Project Skills
- Strong MS Office skills (Visio, Word, PP, Sharepoint)
- Experience within financial service is a strong advantage