The Windows Lead Engineer will support an intelligence community program performing systems and network engineering and application migration.
- Bachelors in computer science or similar field
- Security+ Certification
- Expert-level experience with Windows Active Directory
- Command line Scripting (PowerShell, Bat/CMD. WMI queries, VBScript)
- Demonstrated experience with Windows 10 and/or Windows Server Operating Systems
- Iava Stig scanning
- Strong team player willing to work collaboratively on solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SCCM and MDT
- Demonstrated experience with VMWare administration or engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Application Virtualization
- Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp
- Windows 10 and HP ThinPro Deployments
Valid through: 2020-5-19