Dotdash is looking for a Windows Systems Administrator with a demonstrated track record of innovative thinking, technical excellence, and mentorship. This role will be tasked with working on complex technology projects involving our Windows and Active Directory environments and ancillary systems. Your work will involve both our virtual server infrastructure and our Mac OS and Windows desktop environments.
As a senior technology leader within the IT team, you will be responsible for helping to set technical direction, managing technical projects, and collaborating with other groups within the organization.
About Your Contributions:
- Initially, you will be responsible for the management and execution of specific technical projects, as opposed to general management in the environment.
- Assist team with managing infrastructure operations.
- Manage complex technical projects.
- Provide primary and secondary support for various systems used throughout the organization.
- Assist the Service Desk team with level 3 support and other support issues.
- Provide guidance and support with desktop imaging, deployment, maintenance, and patch management.
- Create and maintain technical IT documentation.
- Implement and manage monitoring systems for IT systems
- 5+ years of experience as a Windows Systems administrator, with Linux experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Exceptional Active Directory experience, including disaster recovery
- Strong networking experience, including DNS, VLANs, Routing, etc.
- Familiarity and support experience with Windows 10 and OS X
- Experience with Windows imaging, deployment, and Ivanti or equivalent. JAMF for Mac OS
- Extensive experience with Okta/Okta LCM, BetterCloud
- Understanding of SaaSOps methodologies and automation of SaaS environments
- Strong scripting experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience with VMware
- Knowledge of Azure AD
- Atlassian Suite administration experience, specifically Jira and Confluence
- AWS, GCP and cloud platform familiarity
- Driven to learn new technologies and systems
- Ability to work occasionally after hours and weekends for maintenance and as part of our on-call rotation.