Mitchell International, Inc. is a leading provider of information and workflow solutions to the Property & Casualty Claims Industry and their supply chain partners. We solve interesting and complex problems that directly affect the customers our clients serve. We are constantly adapting to stay on the forefront of emerging technologies and we work diligently to maintain our position as a thought leader within our industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in architectural decisions, installation, upgrades, maintenance and patching, monitoring/alerting, and documentation of Windows server infrastructure
- Support other system administrators and take responsibility for various tasks as needed
- Troubleshoot functionality and performance issues
- Follow established change management process to safely implement changes
- Participate in multi-team deployments and supplemental support
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Must have at least 5 years of related expereince with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Experienced in Windows Systems administration (Win2012+, IIS, DNS, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Failover Clustering preferred
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with VMWare vSphere
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with scriptingpreferred
- Contribute as a team-player
- Microsoft Certification preferred.