A leading global financial services firm is currently seeking a Windows Engineer to join their team in New York.
This firm is active in investment banking, wealth management, securities, and investment
management services. This firm gives you the opportunity to work next to some of the best professionals in the business with cutting edge technology. The technology team?s priorities include cloud computing, big data and analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity as well as staying up to date on emerging technologies.
You will be joining a team supporting design, configuration and integration for Windows OS Desktop computers into the firm environment.
- Engineer and support desktop technologies into the firm
- Ensure products meet necessary security and performance requirements
- Ensure a consistent and flexible user experience
- Provide 3rd party support
- Strong grasp of Windows OS, end-user productivity applications, and associated technologies
- Deep technical understanding of Windows Desktop x64 (including Windows10)
- SME in deployment and installation of enterprise OS solutions
- Experience designing technical solutions
- Experience of Scripting ability with PowerShell
- Experience in engineering large-scale Microsoft Office deployments
- Knowlege of Windowsinfrastructure
- Grasp of desktop hardware
- Software packaging knowledge (InstallShield, App-V, Wise)
- Strong VBA skills
- .Net/C# skills