Alltech is an award winning provider of IT services with nationwide project capabilities. Since 1994, Alltech’s focus on quality support to the Federal Government and Government Integrators has led it to become a leader in the Federal Services marketplace.
Alltech is seeking an Windows Desktop Engineer to join our team in Washington, DC.
Security Clearance: Active DOJ Public Trust is Required!
Seeking an experienced Microsoft Windows Desktop Engineer to perform applications packaging and operating system deployments of MSWindows XP, Windows7, Exchange 2010, Office 2010 and related third party applications.
The primary scope of this work shall include the efforts involved with packaging and implementing variousMSWindows application images for MSWindows XP, Windows7, Exchange 2010, Office 2010, and related 3rd party applications. Additionally, the candidate will create and utilize test plans and test cases, as well as document and test technical and information bulletins.
- Designing, testing, integrating, upgrading, and support of Microsoft Windows Desktop applications and package engineering of MSWindows XP, Windows7, Exchange 2010 and Office 2010 (and related third party applications).
- MSWindowsscripting, VB and/or VBA coding experience
- Understanding of SMS/SCCM package deployment
- Capabilities in providing technical desktop engineering practices, recommendations, advice, and enhancements from integration engagements of prior successful image/systems integrations.
- Highly effective writing/verbal communication skills as well as the ability to work independently with minor guidance.
- VMware and/or VDI/Citrix experience
- Knowledge of PKI
- MSWindows2003 Terminal Server
- Litigating software such as Ipro and/or Concordance
- Adjudicated and active Public Trust Level 6 or Top Secret clearance