- Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (Product, Platform, Merchant Services and Support) to distill business requirements into technical solutions.
- Use Agile software techniques such as pair programming and test driven development to maximize productivity and quality.
- Deploy new features into production with zero platform downtime and no impact to end customers who are currently processing.
- Build domain expertise in e-commerce payments and apply engineering expertise to develop new product features.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Experience in supporting highly available, high transaction, production operations in a SaaS environment. Previous experience in the financial space highly desired
- Windows 2008 R2, 2012 R2, Windows 2016 Operating System support -- MCSE highly desired
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and configuration in Windows
- Recent hands on experience with IIS configuration and websitemanagement
- Scripting experience with Powershell, python, etc
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the industry is required.
- VMware vSphere Administration and Support
- Excellent analytics and troubleshooting skills
- Networking and infrastructure monitoring, management and alerting tools, particularly PagerDuty and Orion SolarWinds
- Citrix Netscaler or F5 BigIP administration experience is also a plus