A leading global financial services firm is currently seeking a Windows Automation Specialist to join their team in New York. This firm is active in investment banking, wealth management, securities, and investment management services. This firm gives you the opportunity to work next to some of the best professionals in the business with cutting edge technology. The technology team's priorities include cloud computing, big data and analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity as well as staying up to date on emerging technologies.
In this firm not only are you learning and working on prestigious projects but you also have the ability to give back to the community. This firm uses their business skills to help nonprofits and they volunteer globally. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone at any level looking to excel their career.
This is a project-oriented architecture role within the Windows Shared Services team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background working primarily on Microsoft technologies and the related ecosystem. This role will initially be focused on helping to deliver the Firms Windows private cloud implementation with opportunities to contribute to related projects.
- Expert-level proficiency with PowerShell
- Demonstrable experience automating IT processes
- Knowledge of Windows Server and related technologies
- Experience with virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMWare ESX, etc.)
- Experience with Windows infrastructure technologies (SCCM, SCOM, Group Policy, Clustering, etc.)
- Experience creating technical architecture documentation
- Experience with the Microsoft System Center family (CM, OM, VMM, Orchestrator, etc.)
- Exposure to System Center Orchestrator, SMA or other enterprise runbook automation tools - Knowledge of Powershell DSC
- Experience with Open Source Cloud and configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Working knowledge of network device management, i.e. switches, routers, firewalls, load balancers - Experience working with Linux