We are looking for Windows 10 Engineer for our client in Clinton, NJ
Job Title: Windows 10 Engineer
Job Location: Clinton, NJ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather and develop requirements. Requirements assessment and solution recommendation that meets business need in alignment with Client and strategic direction.
- Develops detailed End User Computing designs. This includes infrastructure specifications, software versions, and configurations.
- Defines implementation and test procedures.
- Tier 3 Operations Support.
- Acts as an expert source of technology and application knowledge within End User Computing.
- Research, recommend and introduce new technologies and new uses of existing technologies.
- Must be results-oriented, have knowledge of new and legacy End User Computing technologies, have knowledge of the relevant End User Computing platforms and environments, and be familiar with the business process, functions and data within the End User Computing domain to provide innovative, insightful and secure solutions.
- Responsible for developing End User Computing solutions for Client, consistent with business objectives.
- Develop detailed designs for End User Computing, aligned with approved standards. This role is responsible for integrating their designs into the larger ecosystems.
- Develop definitions for implementation and test procedures.
- Maintain relationships with vendor partners to ensure awareness of the product roadmaps.
- Develop the service specific roadmaps for the development and implementation of End User Computing solutions.
- Subject Matter Expertise - A deep understanding of the technologies, principals and methods within the End User Computing domain such as but not limited to, Virtual desktop/workspace, Cloud desktop/workspace, Citrix, VMware, Apple, Mobility, Windows7/10, Office 365, GPO ? etc?etc.
- Strong automation and orchestration skills.
- A broad functional understanding of various areas of technology outside of End User Computing.
- Problem Solving ? All candidates must demonstrate a strong ability for problem solving.
- Project Management ? Must have a working knowledge of basic project management and task tracking skills
- Collaboration ? Must demonstrate a strong ability to work with multi-team framework. Both as an individual and as a member of a larger group.
- Communications ? Must have strong writing skills, ability to articulate solutions and ideas, to all levels of management, in a clear and concise manner, as well as adequate presentation skill
- Build management / analysis
- Strong on End user experience
- Customer facing / business facing / management facing
- Need engineer, but also needs end user experience, which means ability to administer/support
- Articulate & communicate VERY well
- Strong in documentation