$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Birds Landing, CA 94512
Industry: Energy & Utilities•
5 - 7 years
Posted 59 days ago
NextEra Energy Resources is one of the largest wholesale generators of electric power and renewable energy from the wind and sun in North America.
Position Specific Description
NextEra Energy is ranked No. 1 among electric and gas utility companies in Fortune® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies®." Join a team that's among the very best…at NextEra Energy Resources.
Leaders in this job oversee the Operations and Maintenance activities for a wind energy project. Individuals are responsible for the overall safe and reliable operation of the wind sites.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensures compliance to all Power Generation Division (PGD) operational model processes
• Leads by example and emulates the PGD shared values
• Develops cost-effective operations and maintenance programs
• Interfaces with land owners, utilities, regulatory agencies, and local government and community representatives
• Monitors and controls plant budget
• Ensures that contractual obligations are met
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
• Experience: 5+ years
• Supervisor/Management Experience: 5+ years
• Valid Driver's License (NON CDL)
Valid Through: 2019-9-16