Have you worked on wifi router-based solutions? Are you an expert in access point operation and technologies? Have you interfaced with network cloud management systems? Have you developed solutions for real-time data analysis? We want to talk with you!
- Develop and maintain software that works direct-to-AP and with cloud management systems such as Cisco Meraki, Open Mesh, Rukus, Fortinet, and Aruba.
- Research and develop solutions against existing and emerging wifi and networking standards.
- Research, design, and implement software solutions using tools and languages including Python, Go, and Java.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues related to connectivity, data flows, and real-time, high volume analytics.
- Ensure the highest standards of quality and conformance to security, availability, and performance requirements.
- Create and maintain architectural diagrams and technical documentation.
- Collaborate with customers and internal teams in understanding and defining business needs and product requirements.
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- In-depth technical knowledge and hands-on experience working with wifi network access points and data streams.
- Strong coding and debugging skills; comfortable with languages such as Python, Go, Java.
- Experience developing on and for cloud-based solutions; experience with AWS.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Be Committed: Work hard, Own the problem, Learn
- Create Trust: Do what you say, Create trust with our Clients and Colleagues
- Be Bold: Experiment, Speak up, Hope is not a plan
- Deliver High Performance: Prepare, Commit, (over) Deliver
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Bright and open workspace which includes a fully stocked kitchen with healthy (and unhealthy) snacks
- Quarterly hackathons
- Catered lunches five times a week
- Flexible hours of work with the option to work from home
- Flexible vacation plan
- Enhanced paternity and maternity leaves
- Plenty of off-sites and happy hours to relax and unwind