Marketing Representative/Relationship Manager will maintain current relationships with existing brokers and agents located in the Northeast. Establish and maintain new relationships with retail agents and brokers.
- Working with in-house underwriters to generate profitable business
- Retain existing business and develop new business from existing clients, as well as developing new clients
- Promoting company products, initiating opportunities with existing and prospective clients
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies for both existing and prospective business
- Relationship building with existing and potential clients, as well as underwriters and staff
- Regularly meeting with clients outside the office
- Generating detailed weekly reports
- Discuss and develop strategic annual business plans with top clients
- Being able to bridge between the clients and in-house underwriters
- Previous CRM experience a plus.
- Previous wholesale experience a plus.
- Previous Insurance and Marketing experience required.
- Discipline, confidence, presence and ability to regularly meet with clients
- Exceptional negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to receive and respond to customer's needs and develop solutions
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Learn the different coverage and products available