Do you have the entrepreneurial spirit and drive to run your own business, but would like the stability and support of a long-standing, successful organization? This could be the opportunity in Chattanooga, TN you've been seeking. The key characteristics that will make you successful in this role are servant leadership qualities, humility, strong work ethic, deep commitment to people, cognitive ability (micro/macro economics), critical thinking and decision-making skills, ability to set vision/develop business plan.
Here is a short summary of what you will be doing in the Wholesale Branch Manager position;
- Achieve sales, gross profit and profit sharing goals through the recruitment, development, training, coaching, evaluation and management of the branch team.
- Determine targeted customer account potential, establish sales goals for those accounts, and hold salespeople accountable for achieving those goals.
- Achieve upper quartile performance in these key indicators – Gross Profit %, Net Salaries Ratio, Occupancy Ratio, Return on Investment, Gross Profit per Employee, and Profit Sharing per Employee.
- Analyze available financialreports and information, implementing appropriate strategies to increase sales and margins, improve productivity, and manage expenses and assets.
- Ensure the branch meets or exceeds the service expectations demanded by each customer group.
- Build relationships in the community to understand the marketplace, increase market share and identify new markets.
- Conduct all business in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Maintain and insist upon a safe working environment in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
- Safeguard and maintain all branch assets – buildings, fleet, equipment, inventory and receivables.
Your qualifications should be in line with;
- College degree or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 3+ years wholesale distributionexperience
- Minimum 2+ years in management, Wholesale Distribution or sales management preferred
- Use Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Product knowledge related to the specific branch market preferred
Today is your day for a great opportunity in Chattanooga, TN, so apply now! We are always working with great clients all over the US and encourage you to check out to see what other building products opportunities we have.