Workforce Management Forecaster
This position is responsible for the development of business staffing plans/models and forecasting workloads for both contact call center and back-office operations. Analyzes workload and staffing impacts and assesses operations for recommendations for increased performance of organizational goals. Works with WFM Director on integrating forecasts into both financial/strategic goals as well as tactical execution.
- Provides forecasting for primarily inbound volumes to achieve overall results.
- Collects and maintains data associated with long-range & short-term capacity/forecasting models
- Works directly with business to determine future business plans that will impact staffing and provides staffing models to prepare for changes.
- Completes analysis to provide insight into business solutions.
- Interfaces with multiple groups including (Operations, Contact Center Management, Training, and Quality) to ensure contact center meets performance goals.
- Performs and develops strategic analysis of workforce management real time activities to help support business goals.
- Produces data/statistical-driven analysis and reporting to solve business problems.
- Engages in business initiatives to ensure the impact of changes will be measurable.
- Supports monthly forecast error analysis. Documenting all assumptions that go into the forecast and along with forecast critical information about our products and customers.
- Leads forecast meetings for assigned businesses.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years prior experience in Call Center environment
- 2+ years’ workforce management, preferably in forecasting role
- Advanced Excel/Access skills highly desired
- Advanced NICE WFM (IEX) highly desired
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.