Req. ID: 109881
As a Senior Wet Process Equipment Owner at Micron Technology, Inc. in Manassas, VA (MTV), you will have equipment ownership for 300mm equipment in a high tech manufacturing line. Typical duties include utilizing available automation systems to achieve high volume manufacturing, support new tool installations, optimizing process and tool operating conditions, minimizing human and machine induced errors, using innovation in implementing statistical process control solutions, and other engineering initiatives to eliminate risk and maximize sensitivity of measurements.
You will work with other engineering areas to resolve various integration and defect related issues, lead actions outside area of direct responsibility as required to resolve broader issues, lead interaction with vendor groups to drive support, improvement and demonstration activities, and develop process and procedural improvements, as well as providing detailed documentation and training to shift personnel as required. You will also identify areas for productivity improvement and equipment optimization activities to improve product quality, reduce system Cost of Ownership, and demonstrate good compliance to MTV Behaviors: Lead through Teamwork, Trust and Accountability; Embrace Business Volatility; Make Decisions through Data, Metrics, and Processes; Focus on Customer Needs; Innovate for Market Demands; Relentlessly Focus on Efficiency.
The selected candidate:
- Must be detail oriented and data driven. Track equipment performance and develop Pareto analysis of tool issues. Manage vendor support through documented CIP commitments.
- Must possess sound methodology for organizing work, setting priorities and creating a work plan.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, to help inspire good team work among colleagues and vendor counterparts.
- Must have sound troubleshooting skills, and fluency to work on equipment related issues.
- Must have in depth equipment knowledge of Wet Process equipment.
- Must be safety conscious, conform to all Micron safety policies, and able to identify potential hazards prior to working on a piece of equipment.
- Must be willing to spend a significant amount of time in the fab in a cleanroom environment.
- Must be willing to take full ownership and responsibility of a workstation, and drive to be the benchmark
- Will lead the effort to reduce costs in the area, and will need to demonstrate initiative, innovation and perseverance in setting up a cost reduction strategy via vendor or 2nd source CIP activities, redesigns, procedure modifications, etc.
Qualified candidates must:
B.S. in a relevant engineering field (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, etc)
Minimum 5 years experience working on Wet Process equipment
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
Keywords: Manassas || Virginia (US-VA) || United States (US) || Frontend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || #LI-MW1 ||
Nearest Major Market: Washington DC
Job Segment: Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Electrical, Compliance, Engineering, Legal