The Regional Business Director (RBD) will be responsible managing the assigned region, including meeting or exceeding order volume targets and operational budgeted costs while ensuring clinical specialists and project manager’s work together to achieve total region sales goals and objectives.
- Work closely with marketing, service, patient access and clinical support teams to develop the overall territory sales plan
- Accurately forecast numbers to ensure order volume targets are met and exceeded
- Interface with the Service Management team within the region to ensure high customer satisfaction including, appropriate involvement with equipment turnover.
- Build a sales funnel to meet or exceed order volume targets for the region as well as, individual assigned objectives by penetrating competitive accounts and developing existing customers.
- Responsible for maintaining and gaining market share within the region and will be able to manage conflicting strategic priorities and multiple opportunities to create long-term success.
- Manage accountability and ownership or business issues and opportunities
- Keep abreast of radiation Oncology industry trends and current Accuracy product profiles.
- 5-10 years sales management experience and be able to manage large territory ($50M+).
- Responsible for all activities within region – develop region strategy, account & relationship management including KOL’s and Luminary Sites.
- Responsible for account strategy, i.e.: Pricing, Product, Site Visits, Presentations, etc.
- Must have experience in the radiation oncology and/or medical industry, knowledge of Accuracy product portfolio is preferred.
- Ultimate responsibility for operating plan of region, including forecast, funnel, closing deals, competitive market, reporting up, forecast accuracy, Win/Loss quarterly reporting.
- Must have well established relationships across key hospitals, medical centers and key physicians across Canada.
- Proven ability to build a large and sustainable funnel for the region.
- Strong executive level selling, negotiation and facilitation skills are required.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and the drive and persistency to overcome obstacles are paramount to success in this position.
- Financial analysis skills, strong organizational skills and project management exp. required.
- Candidates must have a demonstrated ability to create multi-year strategic deals.
- BA/BS Required, MBA preferred.