We have an immediate opening for a West Coast Regional Sales Manager to support our Arconic Architectural Products business. We are the leading manufacturer of an aluminum composite material (ACM) known as Reynobond. Reynobond is primarily used in the commercial construction industry. Arconic Architectural Products (AAP) is part of Arconic’s global Building and Construction Systems (BCS) business unit.
The West Coast Regional Sales Manager is responsible for meeting the projected regional annual sales volume of ACM (Aluminum composite material) for the year. The primary function of this individual contributor role is the promotion and profitable sale for all Reynobond products in their assigned territory for both new and remodel markets.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow customer base and increased sales volumes;
- Work with architects/specifiers and customers to secure product specifications, bidding and job pursuit;
- The position requires an established customer base as well as market development with new customers and opportunities. The regional sales manager could travel up to 50-75%;
- Possess the ability to promote and sell a variety of products, ability to counsel customers on matters of promotion, bidding, sales, and installation issues;
- Be an effective communicator, results oriented with a high level of work intensity, self-starter, and customer driven and yet still balance company goals and objectives against customer needs.
Major Activities and Key Challenges Include:
- Possess a strong knowledge of Building and Construction industry;
- Possess the ability to promote and sell a variety of products, ability to counsel customers on matters of promotion, bidding, sales, and installation issues.
This a remote/work from home position which has a travel expectation of 50%-75%. The territory covers 11 states and the ideal candidate may live in or near any of these locations: Riverside or Visalia, California/Salt Lake City, Utah or Kent, Washington.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in field sales in the building and construction industry;
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Business or master’s degree in Business, Sales, or Marketing from an accredited institution;
- Minimum of 7 years of experience of field sales of Aluminum Composite Material and / or Building & Construction Industry.