Job Summary - Wellness Director
Do you love what you do, but not where you're doing it? Are you looking for a position with a shorter commute? Do you thrive in an environment where meaningful work happens every day? Interested? Keep reading!
Arbor Village is a continuing care community located on the east hill of Kent. We are nestled in Kent's neighborhood. We are caring, fun and energetic we are looking for caring, fun and energetic Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team! As a Cascade Living Community, we are comprised of dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of older adults and our team members.
Why Arbor Village?
- Work/Life Balance: flexible schedules/ close to home, and schools.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you're looking for.
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents, our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work together to make great things happen
What does our Registered Nurse (RN) do?
- Reviews routines, calendar of events, and resident needs, delegates and assigns team members to work accordingly
- Reviews team member schedule and makes arrangements to cover for any absences
- Coordinates arrangements for resident appointments, treatments, or procedures, including transportation
- Makes daily rounds to observe and evaluate the physical and emotional status of residents.
- Coordinates admission and discharge of residents
- Supervises and observes staff in the performance and their duties; provides them with feedback and any needed guidance
- Assists in training new team members
- Reviews medication profiles for completeness of information, accuracy in physician order transcription, and adheres to stop condition changes
- Ensures medications and supplies are ordered, in stock and counted at shift change
- Keeps the Memory Care Director and/or Executive Director informed of residents' status and related matters
- Assures that all charting and record-keeping is completed
- Follows up on dietary requirements and recommendations
- Communicates with physicians as required
- Participates in investigating, documenting, and resolving complaints by residents and family members.
What we're looking for from you:
- Education: Graduate of an accredited RN program
- Knowledgeable: A solid understanding of state regulations; experience in senior living or similar care environment is a big plus!
- Licensure and Certifications: A current RN license in good standing
- Superb Communication: Must be able to read and write sufficiently in order to complete the responsibilities of the position
- Leadership: Provide exceptional leadership, supervision, and guidance to care, team members,
- Excellent Attitude: Have fun and laugh while taking pride in your work environment