Tracking Code 178906-846Job Description
This position requires a goal-oriented engineer capable of working independently on a wide range of projects including equipment/process specification, cost reduction, design standardization, manufacturing liaison and engineering process improvement. Provide hands-on technical leadership for major manufacturing and engineering projects and non-routine engineering activities.
- Knowledge and understanding of principles of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Design for Manufacturability, and TQM.
- Knowledge and understanding of metal forming and manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of Fixture design, build and integration
- Knowledge and understanding of GD&T.
- Proficiency with PC applications including spreadsheets, word processors, databases, presentation and flow charting software.
- Knowledge of CAD and computer based engineering tools.
- Ability to function and lead in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to make effective presentations to a wide variety of audiences including senior managers, customers and employee groups.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and opportunities, develop plans and successfully implement solutions
- Bachelors degree Engineering (Welding Engineering preferred)
- AWS CWEng Certification or equivalent
- Previous experience of 5 or more years in a relevant field
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.