We are looking for Weld Quality engineer for our client in Sarver, PA
Job Title: Weld Quality engineer
Job Location: Sarver, PA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Experience Level (Years) 7-10
- Qualification of welders and weld operators and completion of WPQRs.
- Qualification of welding procedures and completion of WPSs and PQRs. This includes releasing a PreWPS to the shop floor that provides direction on how to weld the coupon, coordinating all preliminary requirements on the test plate, and directing the laboratory on the testing that is required
- Development and implementation of welder training programs.
- Supporting third party audits of welding program and addressing customer comments on welding issues
- Select appropriate weld processes and review suitability of weld details for fabrication of equipment.
- Optimize welding parameters and equipment.
- The candidate that we are looking for should have Welding and quality background.
- Experienced Technician/ Engineer. Desired experience is 5 to 10 years in related area.
- He should be familiar with Conducting Design of experiments and welding parameters with different welding types and materials. Medical experience will be nice to have.