We are looking for Weld Quality Engineer for our client in Sarver, PA
Job Title: Weld Quality Engineer
Job Location: Sarver, PA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The Welding Engineer must be able to write Procedure Qualification Record (PQR) and the Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) for Laser welding and TIG welding.
- They must have experience to provide a record of the welding variables such as welding process used, size, type and classification of filler alloy, type and thickness of base material welded, type and polarity of welding current, amps and volts recorded, travel speed during welding, welding position, type and dimensions of joint design, preheating temperature, interpass temperature, and post weld heat treatment details.
- They must have experience in interpreting results from welding samples.
- They must have knowledge and experience to provide instructions for the welder to qualify the welds in order to produce acceptable welds for Laser welding and TIG welding. They must know welding codes and standards, and require that physical weld samples be produced, inspected, and tested to establish qualification.
- Must have experience in Laser and TIG welding from aerospace or medical device industry.
- We are welding small parts with different alloy and metals.
- The candidate that we are looking for should have Welding and quality background.
- Experienced Technician/ Engineer. Desiredexperience is 5 to 10 years in related area.
- He should be familiar with Conducting Design of experiments and welding parameters with different welding types and materials. Medical experience will be nice to have.