Join the diverse and talented team providing full-scope Family Medicine at Erie Family Health Centers. Erie is a visionary community health centers providing high quality care to more than 80,000 diverse patients at 13 locations throughout Chicago and the north suburbs.
This Family Medicine Physician opening is ideal for someone hoping to work weekends in our Humboldt Park, Evanston/Skokie, or Waukegan Locations seeing patients in-person or by telehealth.
- Improve health and well-being in diverse underserved communities
- Provide ongoing comprehensive primary care to patients of all ages alongside an interdisciplinary health care team
- Train the next generation of community-oriented primary care physicians
- Enjoy many opportunities for education, leadership, research, advocacy and career growth
- Partner with hospitals close to our health centers to offer our patients imaging and specialty care regardless of their ability to pay
- MD or DO from accredited institution, licensed physician in Illinois
- Board Eligible/Certified in Family Medicine
- Federal DEA license, Illinois Physician's license
- Interest in and comfort with working with diverse patient population
- Knowledge of or interest in learning medical Spanish with the opportunity of re-imbursement for Spanish Language Immersion to be completed prior to Erie start date