We are looking for WebSphere Portal Developer with Angular JS for our client in Miami, FL
Job Title: WebSphere Portal Developer with Angular JS
Job Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- At least 5 years of experience in Development and testing of WebSphere Portal application (version 7 or 8) with experience in modules like Java, J2EE, JSR-168, JSR-268, WSRP, WCM API.
- At least 3-5 years experience in Rational Application Developer (RAD) or Eclipse based IDE.
- At least 2 yearexperience in WebSphere Portal theme development. Familiar with modular theme development and uses of profiles.
- Ability to install and configure application in WebSphere Portal and related Products.
- Ajax experience, including developing or working with Web Services (RESTful, SOAP or otherwise)
- Knowledge of WebSphere Portal System Administration (xmlAccess, Release builder and Security)
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes and associated tooling such as Rational tool suite.
- Ability to assess and optimize code for efficient performance and understanding of performance tuning for enterprise solutions.
- Understanding IBM Web Experience Factory.
- Understanding IBM Web Content Manager and how it relates to portal pages
- Ability to create content in Web Content manager using Authoring and presentation templates.
- Understanding of various WCM components and their usage depending on the use case.
- Understanding design patterns and development frameworks.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- In addition to WebSphere Portal experience, we would prefer an individual who has experience with the following:
- In depth knowledge of CSS Preprocessor SASS or LESS
- Solid understanding of user interactions required for Single-Page Applications
- Strong knowledge and experience with designing and developing views, controllers, services, and directives.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Restful services