We are looking for WebSphere Developer for our client in Tigard, OR
Job Title: WebSphere Developer
Job Location: Tigard, OR
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Researches, collects, and reports information on the ability and capacity of company products and competing equipment.
- Aids in the design and development of equipment and systems, and redesign of existing systems to fulfill the needs of customers.
- Responsibilities also include providing equipment functionality and capability reports, and acting as technical liaison to a team.
- May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 6years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complex tasks.
- May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Should have extensive WebSphere ND v 7.0 and 8.5.5 preferably on Windows Operating Systems.
- Experience in JACL, jyphon, powershell and windows command shell.
- Experience implementing an WAS 7.0 to 8.5.5 upgrade is Required.
- FileNet experiencerequired.