***** Please reply with Resume, Work Authorization , Rate & Contact Details ASAP*****
Job Title: Websphere Commerce Consultant
Location: Miami, FL
Interview Type: Phone+ Skype
Primary Skills: Websphere Commerce
Must have skills:
- Hands on experience in WCS 7.x, WCS 6.x versions, Restful services and BOD framework
- Minimum 2 migration project experience with strong Solr experience
- Strong troubleshootingexperience in commerce implemented production environment
- Able to work on onsite/offshore model
- Should have experience working as a WCS architect for more than 3 years
- Strong Design and implementation experience in Websphere Commerce v7.x
- Strong understanding of Websphere commerce application architecture and able to provide right design decisions
- Ability to create blueprint designs landscape for complex e- commerce eco systems
- Experience in Integrating, designing and developing custom solutions within Websphere Commerce
- Hands-on experience with utilizing various sub systems of Websphere Commerce Server (Catalog, Order, Member, Payment)
- Experience in working on different Business models of commerce (B2B, B2C, Extended sites)
- Strong Java J2EE experience
- Database Programming Skill
- End-to-end experience in software development life-cycle and familiar with agile methodologies
- Executed at least 2 WCS end-to-end implementation
- Technical leadership skills for managing a track of work and defining a comprehensive solution leading toward a common vision
- Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns, familiarity with user-centered analysis and evaluation techniques
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, Plan and implement solutions in eco system which consist Extended sites model involving B2B and B2C business models
- Lead mid-level planning exercises with developers
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately
- Facilitate and drive workshops and client meetings in order to help to translate business requirements into system design
Leadership & Communication:
- Ability to work well with different staff levels within and out of core competency.
- Ability to translate high technical solutions/problems to audiences at varying technical levels.
- Strong ability to prepare and present technical documentation.
- Communicates in a professional manner when interacting across staff levels and internal/external customers.
- Understands the importance of communicating risk assessment.