7-Eleven is looking for a Website Product Manager to join the Digital Presence Team. You’re joining a multidisciplinary team of marketers, designers, and engineers who produce a website that thousands of people experience every day.
About the job:
The Website Product Manager is part of the Digital Presence Team. They are responsible for website backlog management, site analytics & testing, Mixpanel tagging and auditing, and enhancing the online experience.
The Product Manager will provide a strategic point of view on how to grow and improve 7-Eleven.com, identifying and quantifying opportunities for improvement through deep analysis and competitive research.
This position is expected to share website insights and collaborates across the company.
Your areas of expertise span data integration, analysis, page optimization, conversion funnels, and user testing. You have a passion for putting the customer first and delivering an exceptional experience through a data-first approach.
- Own and manage all aspects of website development including conception, development, testing, launch and post launch management
- Develop and manage the full lifecycle of website initiatives (requirements gathering, UX, concept & design, development, tracking) through to final launch & post-launch tracking
- Work with leadership to prioritize and implement new features
- Partner cross-functionally with various areas of the business to translate business requirements into product requirement documents
- Act as the main interface to set expectations of internal stakeholders and managing the execution with the team
- Establishes KPI's for each part of the website (homepage, search, registration, store finder) and analyze on-going website performance
- Publish robust Digital Presence insights through verification reporting and dashboards that you create and distribute on ongoing basis
- Design and lead research to better understand how visitors use the site, work with other teams to segment distinct audiences along with use cases for each, and identify ways to optimize the site to provide a better experience for each of these segments with an eye toward future scalability.
- 5-7 years experience in product management or product development roles.
- Strong project management skills: orchestrating resources, scoping & running sprints, managing & triaging website pipeline.
- CMS experiencepreferred, i.e. Drupal
- Extensive knowledge of digital tracking tools, metrics and analysis from input channels, time on page, bounce & exit, conversion, content paths, and conversion funnels that contribute to downstream growth.
- 3+ years experience in website optimization, A/B testing, and funnel development and nurture.
- Experience designing and conducting primary quantitative & qualitative research, including 1:1 customer interviews and usability studies.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong self-starter--you’re a startup within a startup