The Marketing team at C3.ai is seeking a Website Experience Manager, responsible for the design, implementation, and management of the end-to-end user experience on the C3.ai website. This role will be responsible for the creation and modification of web content for product launches, customer stories, resources, campaigns and general messaging enhancements.
This is a hands-on role with responsibility for the website’s design, content, performance, and user engagement. Success of this role will be measured by the quality of visits to the C3.ai website (pageviews, time on site, form fills) and the consistency of the user experience across the website.
The Website Experience Manager will partner with resources both internal (design, content, digital, product, go-to-market) and external (development and design agencies, ad agency) to lead content and feature development, improve user experience, drive conversions, optimize UX, measure results, and manage all website activity.
The Website Experience Manager will regularly monitor all activity on the C3.ai website, from landing pages and forms to large-scale initiatives around optimization and architecture.
- Manage all web initiatives and site enhancements including new designs, website functionality, A/B testing, architecture, and technical components of WordPress
- Work with the Products team to ensure that the website contains up-to-date information about C3.ai products and customer stories are accurately reflected on the website
- Partner with the Industry Marketing team to implement landing pages, thought leadership content, and campaign-related functionality
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to improve performance and usability
- Contribute to UX, SEO, CTR, and other improvements
- Monitor and analyze site performance (loading speed, traffic, pageviews, time on site, conversions, navigation improvements, etc.), and work with relevant stakeholders to continuously improve metrics
- Manage internal and external partners to deliver WordPress pages, templates, and content elements to support marketing content and campaigns
- Test website performance and functionality across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Partner with marketing and creative services to ensure brand and design consistency
- Provide guidance to marketing on all web-related initiatives
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders
- A minimum of 5+ years of hands-on experience managing web and content production using Wordpress, HTML, and CSS. Additional experience with Adobe Experience Manager, is preferred.
- Deep understanding of information architecture, user experience, interaction design, visual design initiatives, analytics/testing and development (including mobile).
- Experience working with HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Deep understanding of web image optimization and best practices and use of tools to deliver high quality imagery with the least impact on performance.
- Hands-on experience driving conversion and web optimization to meet user experience, SEO, time on site, and CTR goals.
- Proven ability with analytics and data analysis including google analytics.
- Experience working in development, staging, and production environments of Wordpress, and syncing changes across environments.
- Ability to QA the process and provide timely feedback to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be a team-player with great collaboration skills.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, able to adapt quickly and think through problems to come up with innovative solutions, and deliver against very tight deadlines while keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy .
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.