As a result of continued demand for our products and services, Translations.com, is looking to for a bright, self-motivated Website Engineer to join our “startup within an established company” and work on a language translation project for our global clients. Your work will directly impact live websites of our worldwide client base with new clients being added every week.
Translations.com is a world leader in website localization, software localization, GMS (Globalization Management System) software products, and enterprise-level, professional translation services. Our translation solutions allow a diverse array of clients to deliver local language products, services, applications, training, and content in a culturally appropriate manner.
We were founded on the principle that great service is, and always will be, a key differentiator in the localization industry. Our dedication to client satisfaction is what we consider to be our most valuable asset. From President to Project Manager, we believe that making our clients' lives easier and delivering language services that exceed expectations allows us to develop and maintain strong client relationships, and hence to grow our business
• Analysis of web sites and applications for localization potential and time/material requirements
• Automation of analysis and file parsing and filtering, plus several other related activities
• Re-engineering of some components (re-coding, and other technical changes to accommodate
localization-related adjustments, script writing, as required)
• Ensure compliance with clients requirements and integrity of data
• Interface and coordinate with project management and art-graphics personnel, sales and customers;
provide input to pre-sale planning and estimating of projects
• Provide support to operations and sales management, as required
• Provide quotes on new projects for marketing/sales departments as needed
• Perform other special projects or duties when required