Website / Content Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Telecommunications
Our client is a leader in wireless technology solutions with over 30 years in the industry. They are looking to hire an influential Website Manager with extensive experience managing content strategy for a variety of digital properties. This is a growing team with an opportunity to make an impact quickly on the customer experience.
How you’re going to make an impact:
- Manage, maintain and improve the look, feel, performance of all digital properties.
- Lead the exploration of new tactics appropriate for digital communications.
- Actively learn and share perspective on digital tools and competencies that we should consider adopting or refining.
- Supervise content specialists in the creation/adaptation of expanded content that reflect the needs of the organization and its audiences.
- Take responsibility for the overall cohesion and quality of digital projects, including quality assurance on development projects to ensure that assigned projects are properly tested.
- Use analytics and metrics to proactively identify opportunities and provide actionable recommendations that continuously improve and maximize website effectiveness, increase traffic, and enhance website usability.
- Enforce site standards (layouts, security processes, etc.) to ensure that governance policies and processes are maintained.
- Write or lead collaboration around the creation of project plans, functional specifications, user stories, or actionable tasks and documentation.
What you need:
- 4-year college degree or equivalent combinations of documented experience and skills
- Thorough understanding of content management tools (CMS) such as Sitecore.
- Experience keeping project teams focused, organized, and moving. Knowledge of project management tools (e.g., Basecamp) and at least one task management system (e.g., Visual Studio) is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Experience with website quality control and testing.
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability & initiative.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines.
Who we are:
SHIFT is the only business collective brave and bold enough to shift the work world to transform the real world. We help you solve your organization’s most pressing issues, achieve your ambitious goals, and capitalize on your greatest opportunities, to grow regardless.
SHIFT Recruiting is the only recruiting company on earth to deliver a thriving union from beginning to end. We seamlessly blend science, art, psychology, and organizational development to make the perfect match for candidates and clients. Making this soulful connection requires an objective partner willing and ready to understand the purpose and passion of the candidate and the DNA of the client’s culture.