Must have IBM FORMS EXPERIENCE BUILDER and JAVA/J2EE Experience.
Interview Process: Phone and Skype or In-person if Local
Visa Status: H1B, EAD, Green Card, or US citizen
Minimum Experience, Skills, and Education:
- 5+ years' experience in developing Java web applications with emphasis on UX design & development
- It will be added advantage if the back-end experience is on IBM WebSphere or complex Java web applications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology or related field
- Experience in Responsive and Adaptive Web Design
- Experience in designing and developing UI for various devices (desktop, table, mobile, etc.)
- Understanding/exposure to Java Server Pages and JSTL
PreferredExperience, Skills and Education:
- Significant experience in using tools like Eclipse, SVN, Jira, etc.
- Experienceworking within short development cycles using Agile methods
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience in performance tuning of the front-end elements
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills