The Web Tech Developer will be responsible for providing technical consultation, planning and administration support of the Bank's web sites. Responsibilities include designing, building, coding and debugging e-Commerce websites using AEM, HTML, Visual Basic, or other web-based programming languages, maintaining a functioning user-accessible website while incorporating vendor software tools and APIs, working with business units to ensure accurate translation of business requirements into technical specifications and writing technical documentation regarding the website's technical requirements.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience developing websites for clients.
- *Minimum 5 years of experience with web activities, internet technique tools, HTML code, JAVA, CSS, ASP and other applications.
- *High school diploma.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of graphic and media editing and enhancement tools like InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills, interpersonal skills and planning/organizational skills.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and within deadlines.
Job ID MAPS-8558