The Google Technical Services Partners team empowers Google’s consumer products ecosystem to make Google’s products work. We provide end-to-end technical and operations support for partners for most of Google properties. This includes influencing product strategy, developing scalable product tools, helping onboard new partners, providing technical implementation services to some of the most strategic partners and ongoing partner management.
As a Web Solutions Engineer in Partners, you will utilize your technical aptitude and design skills to develop innovative solutions to help Google's partners. You will analyze problems, identify elegant and scalable solutions to them, and identify and resolve dependencies. You have a passion for developing small to medium projects and some basic project management skills. Communication skills are a must, as you will interact frequently and closely with our stakeholders from around the world and across different functions to identify pain points and devise innovative technical solutions.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Build new internal tools, back-end services and web applications that extend Google’s technical reach with partners.
- Create test plans and test cases.
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to enable business insight discovery.
- Write and review technical documents, including design, development and collaborative code reviews.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math or related quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in one or more programming languages.
- Experience with relational or non-relational databases with interest in handling large data sets.
- Experience with unit testing, agile project development, and bug and change management systems.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Excellent project management skills, with ability to track multiple simultaneous projects, and independently provide technical solutions to business challenges.