Web Site Developer and Designer (WDD)
Managed Care & Health Insurance
Examworks is hiring for a Web Site Developer and Designer (WDD) in our Buckhead, GA location! Are you the Web Site Developer and Designer (WDD) to be responsible for managing, designing, development, deployment and maintenance of the ExamWorks Group company web sites in the U.S. and Canada? Our WDD is involved in all aspects of web development instead of being siloed by function. The WDD manages migrations of web sites into ExamWorks VDI, and conversions into the current version of Umbraco, a content management system. Design is coordinated with the respective business units and requires collaboration with the VP of Communications and Research for compliance and brand separation. Code and creative skills sets are necessary in this role. Deployment is coordinated with the Information Technology team. Maintenance includes code, aesthetic, security and compliance-related changes. The ideal candidate enjoys involvement in the entire development cycle, handles multi-tasking with ease, and understands the priorities of the business unit customers who drive revenues. Are you that WDD? Then we want to talk to you!
Click the below Link to Apply!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING :
- To design or work with a designer on business owned websites.
- Development and implementation of business owned websites.
- Umbraco 7 Installation and deployment.
- Light image editing / manipulation.
- Microsoft IIS management and SSL installation.
- SQL Database creation, management and maintenance.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Certified Umbraco 7 developer is a plus.
- Strong .Net development background including both website and webapp development
- Strong HTML, CSS, JQuery, and JSON experience
- Proficient with responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Must be able to use Visual Studio 15 and be familiar with source control
- Practical knowledge of both MVC and WebForms development architectures
- Strong Technical communication skills
- Have a firm understanding of Google Analytics
- Able to work independently
- Strong problem solving abilities
The ExamWorks Group platform, family company services, applications and portals for the management of independent medical claim review are the assets of choice among claims professionals. Our accredited global service network and independently audited private cloud platform connect medical professionals, case managers and claimants to property, casualty, and disability insurers, third-party administrators, and legal professionals, providing evidence-based independent expert medical opinions and analysis for claims resolution. Secure, streamlined and customized workflows assist clients to manage costs by verifying the validity, nature, cause and extent of claims, identifying fraud and providing fast, efficient and quality services.
Click the below Link to Apply!