$80K — $100K *
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
• Are passionate about client success.
• Enjoy collaborating with others.
• Strive to exceed expectations.
• Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
A Forward thinking Leader who can partner with the global web team, business unit and IT stakeholders to deliver best-in-class customer experiences on www.pitneybowes.com. You are a Performance-driven individual who will be responsible for promoting a highly collaborative environment that values team cooperation, speed and quality, with a strong desire to inspire change as we continue our Agile transformation.
• Lead change and evolve the Agile practice and scrum process, acting as a mentor and coach: planning, leading, organizing, motivating team members while enabling transparency, examination and adaptation and progress during transformation and beyond
• Proactively monitor performance and continually drive user experience and performance improvements, delivering against a roadmap that aligns with business and client objectives
• Identify and track productivity, progress and anticipate risks and blockers, working to identify stakeholders and solutions needed for quick and efficient problem solving.
• Expertly lead the team in meetings for sprint planning, daily stand-up, demonstrations, facilitating retrospectives, refining the backlog, etc.
• Assist with product release and project-related tasks, partnering across functions as needed to coordinate testing, delivery plans, agent communications, client training and support materials.
• Ability to develop strong relationships with peers and project team members, working to ensure mutual respect and support by maintaining a space for open and productive discussion, while providing prompt and constructive feedback and celebrating team successes.
As a Scrum Master, you have:
• Prior experience in fast-paced agile environment overseeing day-to-day development activities, managing work against competing deliverables.
• Ability to manage two scrum teams and associated projects and activities at once
• Ability to resolve conflicts through solid mediation skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to convey complex concepts as well as interact with and present to all levels of the organization.
Candidate must have web experience with online self-service, ecommerce and support function capabilities along with web development tools such as Jira and Confluence.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS)
• 3-7+ years of digital/web marketing experience
• Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
• Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
• Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
• Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Valid through: 8/21/2020
Pitney Bowes is a global technology company offering innovative products and solutions that enable commerce in the areas of customer information management, location intelligence, customer engagement, shipping and mailing, and global ecommerce. Founded in 1920, Pitney Bowes operates around the world, serving more than 1.5 million clients.