The Enterprise Web Project Manager is responsible for managing the full project lifecycle of marketing initiatives on the Spectrum Enterprise websites as well as managing the prioritization and delivery of day-to-day website updates.
This role is the internal face of the Enterprise web team to stakeholders who wish to provide content updates and/or require development of new features/functionality for the Enterprise websites.
This opportunity is for a web project management professional who can manage multiple priorities while maintaining the highest standards of service excellence.
Major Duties and Repsonsibilities
- Manage many small to medium duration projects on three enterprise B2B websites. Activities regularly include some or all of the following:
- Collect and document stakeholder requirements;
- Identify and manage the critical path for deliverables such as copy, wire-frames, creative assets, promotional campaigns;
- Manage timelines, priorities, and stakeholder expectations;
- Triage and assign requests to appropriate workgroups;
- Anticipate and escalate issues as necessary; manage risk;
- Communicate status to marketing leadership;
- Coordinate with web implementation team to complete tasks on time.
- Manage day-to-day website updates against larger project timelines and priorities.
- Lead daily web team stand up and weekly team meetings. Ability to facilitate meetings as well as capture and publish accurate notes.
- Collaborate with technology vendors in acquiring or developing solutions for the website.
- To be successful, a candidate must be collaborative, curious, creative, analytical, organized and detail-oriented. The ideal candidate will exhibit passion, integrity, service-orientation and a high degree of professionalism.
- Additionally, the role of Enterprise Website Project Manager requires the following skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to build strong and sustainable working relationships with internal and external teams including Marketing Technology team/front-end developers, the broader marketing team, product, vendors, executive stakeholders, etc.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills both written and verbal. The capability to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
- A strong sense of teamwork with the ability to take a leadership role and act proactively to keep initiatives moving and to foster continuous improvement in processes.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage many simultaneous tasks and prioritize amongst them to ensure the most important business goals are met first.
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing requirements and priorities.
- Professionalism and pleasant demeanor at all times.
- Knowledge of and experience with web and marketing technologies such as Adobe AEM/CQ, Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce.
- Experience using online project management tools such as Aha!, JIRA, Basecamp, and Smartsheets is a plus.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Experience with Agile practices digital environment is a plus.
- An understanding of digital marketing, brand messaging, information architecture, customer experience best practices and design principles is also beneficial.
- Four-year college degree with or equivalent work experience is required.
Related Work Experience
- Project Management 5+ Years
- Website and Web technologyexperience 5+ Years
- Relevant work experience 5+ Years.