This is an integral position at PayPal and we are looking to fill it with a dynamic & flexible candidate: someone with a combination of business savvy and web project management experience.
- Facilitate, coordinate and project manage cross-functional stakeholder tasks and activities. Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure accuracy of project tasks, on time completion, and drive resolution of issues and constraints.
- Team liaison to cross functional execution stakeholders.
- Identify and manage dependencies and links between projects and overall costs and risks of the program.
- Resolve problems, planning issues and project changes/challenges. Escalate unresolved issues requiring manager’s attention.
- Develop effective communication processes to inform the regional teams about program progress, roadmaps and key deliverables.
- Actively contribute to the successful execution of complex web projects.
- Help manage overall stakeholder communication, project organization, timelines, etc.
- Anticipate project needs and solve for them proactively, e.g. “see around corners."
- Actively participate in - and frequently lead - conference calls and presentations.
- Identify and suggest ways to improve efficiencies, e.g. help us “work smarter.”
- 4-5+ years web project management experience (agency experience a plus).
- Proven track record in providing excellent client service and building lasting client relationships.
- Superior attention to detail and amazing organizational skills.
- Masterful communication skills (both online and off).
- Comfort working in a collaborative, open team environment (e.g. lots of impromptu brainstorming, frequent co-ownership on project deliverables).
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a discipline emphasizing communication skills, business savvy and/or organizational know-how.
Experience with the following:
- Collaborating directly with designers and/or developers.
- HTML basics or other web technologies.
- Web analytics.
- Conversion optimization.
- UX or user research.
- High tech companies - startups, Internet/software companies.
- Agile development.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.