Less than 5 years
Posted 174 days ago
With hospitals and facilities in 9 states, you’ll have endless opportunities to take your talents, develop your skills, and grow as a professional in a place that truly cares about your success. If you are driven, compassionate, someone who always wants to go above and beyond because you care and believe what you do makes a difference – Adventist Information Technology is for you.
Currently we are looking for a Drupal Developer to join our team. The Drupal Developer has a wealth of proven experience in building complex applications in the Drupal ecosystem, and is capable of scoping and developing large functionality with a greater degree of independence. The person in this role will be responsible for planning, development and implementing of custom applications, providing application support; works across a variety of platforms, frameworks and front-end technologies. The person will develop applications, websites, integrates code with additional systems, resolves code errors and researches new technologies and solutions.
What you will be responsible for:
Architect and build/theme custom Drupal 7/8 websites and functionalities. Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
Show a strong desire and passion to implement new technologies to make the next project better than the last. We can always do better.
Develop responsive HTML/CSS themes using a multitude of software/tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, and Zeplin provided by the creative team.
Work closely with creative team as necessary, to ensure proper implementation of designs to ensure adequate retention of user experience.
What you will need:
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
2. Expertise in Drupal core concepts, APIs, module and theme development.
3. Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer.
4. Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
5. Proficiency in using Git and related workflows for source control management;
6. Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities.
1. College degree or five years of related experience.
2. Preferred: Three to five years of experience with custom PHP development. Three or more years in general LAMP development. Three years of Symfony2/Drupal8 experience.