The Web Production Manager will be responsible for the content and technical objectives for the website. This role includes projects relating to site content, technical release planning and execution, help prioritize technical product enhancements and and will be a key contributor to the success of our e-commerce business.
This person will leverage industry best practices, technology trends, marketing ideas and customer behavior to successfully manage both the day-to-day operations of the kate spade new york ecommerce business as well as ensure it long-term growth.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Web Production to...
- Partner with Creative Team to develop engaging content that turn visitors into buyers, enhance customer loyalty, and support the brand.
- Continuously make recommendations to ecommerce team on how to increase effectiveness of content management tools, including business manager, tagging, SEO links, live text, etc.
- Work with Ecommerce and Customer Service teams to manage promotional strategies and setting up new promotions
- Partner with Director of Ecommerce to schedule and prioritize IT development schedule
- Support internal processes for new and existing roadmap initiatives
- Liaise between Ecommerce team players to fix current defects & launch new technologies on site
- QA/Test all launches of new content/defect fixes/functionality to website from development to the live websites
- Collaborate and execute integration strategies and technical product enhancements through external vendor such as: Monetate, True Fit, Shoprunner
- Develop and maintain strong internal & external relationships
- Problem solve and help resolve existing site issues
- Support global team where necessary
- Keep up with emerging technology, competitors and industry trends
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years minimum Ecommerce experience
- Strong technical acumen and DW platform Knowledge
- Highly organized, diplomatic and adaptive, with the ability to work calmly and professionally under pressured, time sensitive deadlines
- Proven experience working in a matrixed organization
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills.
Job ID 23813