• Working as member of one of our collaborative agile teams.
• Developing unit testing for new features and enhancements.
• Working with QA and Product Owners to deliver high quality solutions.
• Researching new technologies and participating in industry communities.
• Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of technology industry trends in software development.
• Customer research activities to gain a better understanding of innovative ways to use technologies to help the business.
Customer Relationship Management:
• Collaborating with team members and members of other teams on how technology can be used to match or outpace competitor performance
• Working with Customer Support and IT Service Delivery in testing of new hardware and software
• Working with IT groups in the installation and testing of new hardware and software
• Participate in level 2 support rotation, as necessary
• B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field. Masters a plus.
• 5-8 years of software development experience
?Required Skills and Experience:
• Solid experience with ECMAScript 6+
• Solid experience with TDD and unit testing frameworks, such as Jest and Mocha
• Solid experience with asynchronous programming
• Solid experience consuming RESTful web services
• Proven history of developing and maintaining high quality software products
• Ability to manage own work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive timelines and budgets
• Experience working in an Agile software development methodology
• React Native
• Native iOS and Android development
• Adobe Experience Manager
• OAUTH 2.0
• Google Analytics.